This exciting educational opportunity is sponsored by the Therapeutic Recreation Programs at the University of South Alabama and the University of Southern Mississippi to bring together TR clinicians, educators, and students to learn, network and discuss current professional issues.
The purpose of this workshop is to
- provide quality educational sessions to meet professional development requirements;
- Contribute to the knowledge and skills of preofessionals;
- Enhance recreational practice by equipping professionals, students and educators with innovative program and treatment interventions;
- Enhance evidence based practice; and to
- Provide an atmosphere for networking for TR practitioners, students and educators.